“COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”—3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
People need to express this more often. It’s not all about looks..
“Believe me, one day you’ll get tired of all of it and your brain will just tell you that you’ve had enough. There will be no tears, no pain, no second thoughts, and it’ll be easy for you to walk away. Because the truth is, you have been slowly walking away, a step at a time, every time he breaks your heart. And when the time comes that it’ll be easy, it’ll be because the door is already right behind you, all you’ll have to do is turn, open it and leave.”—(via hefuckin)
Sometimes I just feel trapped.
I feel like I’m this happy soul who would rather sing than speak and dance rather than walk. I have so many bright and creative ideas and they are crushed before my eyes. Someone always knows better, or has done it before, or is wiser, or is smarter. I shouldn’t have to second guess every step I take. I know what I want in life. Let me be happy. Let me be me.